Direction Instruction Coaching Academy: Analyzing Data, Classroom Observations, and Providing Feedback
Join Tamara Bressi for this in-person training session. Space is limited to the first 30 registrants.
- Communicating with staff in order to increase instructional effectiveness.
- Refining observational skills to increase the coach's ability to provide data-driven feedback.
- Determining the appropriate intervention based on data and observation.
- Utilizing a variety of interventions (in-class coaching, 1:1 rehearsal sessions).
- Designing and delivering efficient ongoing professional development sessions.
- Facilitating Data Analysis Team meetings to find and solve student performance problems in a timely manner.
Certificates of Completion: Each participant in the Direct Instruction Coaching Academy will receive a certificate of participation. This certificate is awarded to those that have completed the 2-day training.
3400 Norman Berry Drive
Atlanta, GA 30344