This session will provide school leaders with a framework for making leadership more student-focused through:
- A clear focus on student outcomes and how changes in the current instructional environment will improve outcomes for all students.
- An understanding of the framework for implementing Direct Instruction and how to maximize resources for efficient implementation.
- Understanding how Direct Instruction supports and delivers systematic and effective instruction and accelerates learning of all students.
- Understanding how DI provides teachers with tools they need to be successful.
- Understanding how to organize schools to achieve the most effective instruction possible for all students and teachers.
Session participants will:
- Understand how DI facilitates effective instructional leadership.
- Acquire skills and knowledge that will show leaders how schools should be set up for success with DI.
- Identify steps school leaders should take to prepare for implementing DI.
- Develop a personal "action plan" for transforming your school into an effective, efficient school.
The $269 registration fee includes all materials and lunch for both days.
Schedule & Location:
*Please reference NIFDI Leadership Training to receive discounted room rates. Limited space is available. Discounted pricing may not be available after March 5th.*