Join veteran trainer Tamara Bressi on April 28 and 29 for NIFDI's popular academy– Analyzing Data, Classroom Observations & Providing Feedback. This two-day training at the Doubletree Hotel–Atlanta Airport is designed for instructional coaches, peer coaches, and others responsible for observing instruction and improving student performance.
Through demonstrations, practice, and hands-on activities, participants will learn how to:
- Gain meaningful information from lesson progress and in-program mastery data.
- Model how to improve written records.
- Conduct supportive classroom observations and demonstrations aimed at increasing student success.
- Provide effective oral and written feedback to instructors to directly impact student performance.
- Conduct classroom demonstrations, in-class coaching, and team teaching.
- Design and deliver effective, on-going professional development sessions.
A description and registration information is available on our website. You can also contact Bryan Wickman, NIFDI's Outreach Events Coordinator, at 1.877.485.1973 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.