Plan on Attending NIFDI Enhanced DI Coaching Academy!
Are you wanting to expand your ability to assist others in developing their skill in presenting DI lessons? NIFDI is offering our popular Coaching Academy, Enhanced Coaching and Facilitating Professional Development on February 20 & 21, in Columbus, Ohio. This two-day training, co- sponsored by McGraw-Hill Education, is designed for instructional coaches, peer coaches and others responsible for observing instruction and improving student performance.
If you attended the NIFDI Coaching Academy presented in October, this is a companion academy and not a repeat of the earlier session. Topics include:
- Communicating with staff in order to increase instructional effectiveness.
- Refining observational skills to increase the coach's ability to provide data-driven feedback.
- Determining the appropriate intervention based on data and observation.
- Utilizing a variety of interventions (in-class coaching, small group practice, 1:1 rehearsal sessions).
- Designing and delivering efficient on-going professional development sessions.
- Facilitating Data Analysis Team meetings to find and solve student performance problems in a timely manner.
The low fee of $269 includes lunch each day as well as a binder filled with resources. For a complete brochure and registration information, click here.